Ultimate Fantasy
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Je bent niet ingelogd. Log in of registreer je

Inge's dumps.

Ga naar beneden  Bericht [Pagina 1 van 1]

1Inge's dumps. Empty Inge's dumps. zo feb 16, 2014 9:28 am

FuckYeahFrenchFries

FuckYeahFrenchFries
Silver
Silver

Hier dump ik alle shit die niet onder tekeningen valt.

"Hey Bryce," a familiar voice said and the darkhaired vampire turned around. There, under a flickering streetlight, stunningly gorgeous as ever, stood Nurea. Her silvery blonde hair hardly seemed to need the vage, cold light coming from the lantern above her.
"Hey," he said with a grin, realizing what he once felt for her had died out into a mere 'dang, she's hot', somehow. Maybe it was because of the way she'd made clear back then how she felt about him, maybe it was because of Roya, he didn't know. "How are you doing?"
Nurea smiled.
"Good. Long time no see.. How are you holding up?" she asked.
"Oh, everything's cool over here," Bryce responded casually, deciding it wouldn't be the best of ideas to mention his current occupation or the things that happened in the two years since he had last seen the girl. She tilted her head a little, as if she somehow sensed he wasn't really open with her.
"So," she started, grinning teasingly at him. "What have you been up to all this time?"
"The usuall," Bryce said, with an impressive fake grin, even though it did not quite reach his lightblue eyes. "Partying, fucking bitches, doing whatever I wanted to," he added, trying to sound convincing.
"Still a badboy, aren't we?" Nurea said mockingly and Bryce chuckled.
"Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, eh?" he said.
"If you say so," Nurea said with a sly grin.
"So what have you been up to?" Bryce asked quickly. They started walking.
"Traveling, mostly. Been to Spain, France, Germany, Poland.." She looked at him. "You suck at lying Bryce. How about you're honest with me?"
"No thanks."
"Sensitive subject?" she asked, a little more friendly now.
Bryce hesitated. Even if he was going to tell her, where the fuck was he going to start? Lucian? The blood? He just shrugged awkwardly.
"Yeah.."
A short silence fell.
"But, shit turned out allright," Bryce said, trying to keep the mood from becoming too heavy. I only have a chance of going to hell in two years, 's all, he thought bitterly. The thought still scared him. He could drink, fuck, boast and pretend everything was okay, but deep down he was petrified.

Zomaar een ding

2Inge's dumps. Empty Re: Inge's dumps. wo feb 19, 2014 9:51 am

FuckYeahFrenchFries

FuckYeahFrenchFries
Silver
Silver

"I guess that is what it tought me," she said with a shrug. "Be hated or be feared, but never be hurt again. That is what being a bitch is." And then she smiled, as if that wasn't the most depressing statement a teenage girl could make.

Terug naar boven  Bericht [Pagina 1 van 1]

Permissies van dit forum: